12/11/2009

Wow! How time flies. I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is here. What a wonderful time of year! To celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I know for many it is a very sad time, being without those we love. I hope that the joy of Jesus' birth, the reason for the season can bring warmth, happiness, peace and joy to you this season! We are in full swing preparing for Christmas. The stockings are hung, manger scene is up, Christmas tree decorated, house decorated and packages mailed to out of state family. I am so excited for Christmas this year as I feel so much better and seem to be a little ahead. I know, ahead at Christmas, probably not! But, I have tricked myself into believing I am ahead. Our church has a wonderful Christmas program I attended Weds. to really get into the spirit. The next few weeks are filled with parties and luncheons. We are going to Gainesville tomorrow night for Cortney's department party. Spencer, Sydney and Brogan all have parties next week in their classes. Cortney has a luncheon at his Ft. Pierce office next week as well. So, I guess we will eat and party right up to Christmas day. I hope this e-mail finds everyone doing fabulous. Love to you all.

By the way, the 1st Annual John Assante Brain Aneurysm Awareness Walk was a great success. We met John's beautiful family and greatly enjoyed the day. We look forward to attending the walk for many years.

Holly

No comments: